Elafonisi (the Pink Beach!)
Spend a day on this beautiful exotic landscaped beach of Crete, Elafonisi. Voted, as one of the best beaches of Europe, Elafonisi attracts more and more tourists every year. Its clear blue waters, pink sand, and its unique landscape will leave travelers speechless. It belongs to the Natura network because of its unique natural beauty.
Sissi, Malia, Stalis, Hersonissos (port), Piskopiano, Anissaras, Analipsis, Gouves, Gournes, Kokkini Hani, Amnissos, Karteros, Heraklion (port), Amoudara (Gazi, Heraklion). [Check the pick-up table list below to find out which is the most convenient pick-up point & time, near your hotel]
Every Monday & Thursday
English, French, German: All days
• Transportation in Air-Conditioned bus
• Professional Driver
• Tour Guide
• All the legal taxes
• Liability insurance coverage by ALLIANZ
Extra Fees (not included in the price)
Extras payable on the spot (optional):
• Sunbeds / Umbrellas
• Food / Drinks
• Spend a day in Elafonisi
• Relax on the pick-sand beach
• Swim in crystal-clear waters in a protected wildlife area
• Enjoy the journey by bus as you go through the north coast of Crete, wild nature and small villages and the impressive Topolia Gorge
Essentials to have with you:
• Hat / Sunglasses / Sunscreen
• Swimsuit / Beach towel
• Comfortable shoes
12-13 hours approximately – 480 km. (depending on where you get on – this estimate is from Heraklion city)
After riding along the north coast, we turn towards the south, heading for the southwestermost part of Crete. In Elafonisi, the famous island that can actually walk to, you will have about 3 hours time to swim in the crystal clear waters and enjoy the beautiful sandy pink beach and its surrounding nature.
– This is a direct tour to Elafonisi for people who want to visit this beautiful beach.
– Beach excursion is concentrated on Elafonisi – so we don’t make other stops to give as much time on the beach as tourists need.
– We have a long way so we make short stops for coffee and toilet on our way to Elafonisi and backwards.
Adults: Over 12 years old (Full fare)
Children: 4-12 years old (50% discount)
Infants: 0-3 years old (Free of charge)
Booking Guiding Lines:
► Your Tour Language: Please check in the description which tour languages are available per day, and make sure your desired language is available on your chosen date
► Your Pick-up Point: Please check the list with all available pick-up points (and hours) from your area, on the table below
This excursion includes in its price: Your transfer r/t from your hotel, and an escorted tour. The Adult Fare is applied to passengers of any age above 12 years old. The Child Fare applies to children between 4 and 12 years old (50% discount + extra’s if chosen) and the Infant Fare to any child under 4 years old (Free of Charge // No seat reserved).
Just to help you see which pick-up suits you best, here’s a table of hotel accommodations and their nearest pick-ups:
|Pick up place||Pick up time|
|Nikos hotel – Filipidis S/M||05:30|
|Malia Bay – Malia Park – Sirens||05:30|
|Drossia – Kernos Beach – Ikaros Village||05:40|
|Alexander Beach – Ariadni||05:45|
|Cactus – Aktia||05:45|
|Stalis bus stop – Blue Sea||05:50|
|Nana B/S – Mediterraneo||05:55|
|Belvedere – Eri bus stop||05:55|
|Silva Beach – Pela Maria||06:00|
|National Bank – Chalkiadakis S/M||06:00|
|Piscopiano well (pigadi)||06:00|
|Mathioudakis – Creta Maris||06:05|
|Knossos Royal – Royal Mare – Annabelle||06:10|
|Cretan Village – Laguna – Chrissi Amoudia||06:15|
|Serita – Zorbas – Anissa – Bella – Lytos||06:20|
|Analipsi Beach Road||06:25|
|Analipsi Bus stop||06:25|
|Gouves Beach Road||06:30|
|Rinela – Hatzis||06:40|
|Knossos Beach – Arina||06:40|
|Karteros – Amnissos||06:40|
|Astoria Hotel – Galaxy Hotel||06:50|
|Heraklion port – Old Heraklion Bus Station roundabout (Entrance OLI)||06:55|
LET US HELP! Please don’t hesitate to contact us, in order to help you out choose the best pick-up that suits you best!
1. Customers who for any reason fail to participate in our excursions are obliged to inform us at least 24 hours in advance. Otherwise, no refund will be given. Cancelling at least 24 hours prior to departure, 100% full refund!
2. VisitCrete.com reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour, due to adverse weather conditions or, insufficient passenger number or, force majeure.
► We do return money in case of bad weather (when the excursion is cancelled by the organizer tour operator).
► IMPORTANT: You need to be at least 10 minutes prior to your pick-up time at your pick-up point.
► COVID-19: All passengers are required to wear masks at all times when in boats and busses or in indoor areas.
For further information or bookings please call at telephone No. (+30) 2810341560
Need HELP? Check if we are online & chat with us!
We LOVE to answer questions…
This excursion is eligible for the Summer 2022 Special Offer Discount!
You don’t need to do any further action! Discount will be calculated automatically, as you book…