VisitCrete.com Excursion Booking Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before booking your excursion. By booking an excursion with VisitCrete.com, you acknowledge and accept the following terms and conditions:
- Booking and Payment: You can book an excursion through our website, by email, or phone. We require full payment at the time of booking to secure your spot. Payment can only be made by credit card. We accept major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, AmEx, Dinners). We do not accept cash payments.
- Cancellation and Refund: Since we work with various tour organizers or suppliers, the applicable cancellation policies may vary depending on the nature of each excursion. These policies are clearly stated at the end of each excursion’s description. In the unlikely event that no policy is provided, then the general policy of VisitCrete.com will be enforced, which requires a cancellation request at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled start time of the excursion. If the excursion is cancelled more than 24 hours prior to the scheduled start time, a full refund will be issued. However, if the cancellation request is made within 24 hours of the start time, there’s no refund entitled.
- Request Cancellation: To cancel a booking, either send an email to [email protected] or call (+30) 2810341560. Regardless of the method, you must obtain written confirmation of the cancellation from VisitCrete.com.
- Age Restrictions: Some excursions may have age restrictions due to the nature of the activity. Please check the excursion details on each excursion description or contact us for more information.
- Minimum and Maximum Participation: Excursions require a minimum number of participants. If the minimum is not met, we reserve the right to cancel the excursion and provide a full refund or reschedule for another date. The maximum number of participants is determined by the capacity of the excursion vehicle or venue.
- Itinerary: We reserve the right to modify the itinerary for better conduction of the excursion or cancel the excursion in the event of unforeseeable circumstances. In the case of cancellation, we will provide a full refund or offer an alternative excursion on a different date.
- Weather: Excursions may be cancelled or modified due to inclement weather. In such cases, we will provide a full refund or offer an alternative excursion on a different date.
- Liability: VisitCrete.com is not responsible for any injuries, losses or damages to personal property that may occur during the excursion. In the unfortunate event of injury or death, please be aware that coverage will depend on where and when the incident occurs (for example, during transportation or while on an organized tour – and not during free time on the excursion) and will be subject to the insurance contract of each excursion’s supplier.
- Health and Safety: It is your responsibility to inform us of any health conditions, allergies, or physical limitations that may affect your ability to participate in the excursion. VisitCrete.com reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who may pose a safety risk to themselves or others. It is your responsibility to follow all safety instructions provided by the excursion leader.
- Conduct: VisitCrete.com reserves the right to remove any participant from an excursion who engages in disruptive or inappropriate behaviour.
- Privacy: We will collect and use your personal information solely for the purpose of providing you with the excursion you have booked. We will not share your information with any third party unless required by law.
- Contact VisitCrete.com: For further clarification or assistance please feel free to contact us by sending a message from our provided contact form or by calling at (+30) 2810341560. We will be more than happy to answer any questions!